Get Strong! But how much weight? How many reps? How often? No need to guess anymore. Lift-This guides you through the popular 5-3-1 strength building plan. Just establish your starting 1 rep max for each of the 4 lifts. Then LiftThis automatically computes your 4 week strength building plan. Just follow the plan. BONUS: LiftThis computes all of the possible plate combinations at each weight point. For example, you could put 2, 45 pound plates on a 45 pound bar to make 135 pounds. Or, 2 35s and 2 10s. Or, 2 25s and 4 10s, etc. LiftThis always tells you which plates to go get. You know, just in case the plate hog at the other end of the gym is hording all the plates again and you can't find 2 45s. EXTRA BONUS: Ever look at a barbell with a bunch of plates on it and wonder how much it weighs? LiftThis will tell you with Weight Calculator. Just touch the bar and plates that you see and voila! DOUBLE BONUS: Want to do 165 pound cleans but you're so winded that you can't subtract the bar weight from 165 let alone divide by 2? LiftThis can help with Plate Combos. Just key in 165, select a bar weight and LiftThis will show you all of the possible plate combinations that make a 165 pound barbell. TRIPLE BONUS: Now you can add additional lift days beyond the 4 original 5-3-1 lifts in case you want to apply the same formula to other lifts.
What's new in this version
Release 188.8.131.52: - Rebuild for latest versions of Windows 10. Release 184.108.40.206: - Fixed the status bar on the phone. Release 220.127.116.11: - Republished for Windows Creators Update. -Fixed double click error on done-check-boxes. Release 18.104.22.168: - Fixed About Page, Send Log Files function on the phone. - Better performance on set combos, plate combos, and weight calculator pages. - Improved display format on Weeks page.
- Automatically computes and manages the 5-3-1 Lift Plan over the four week cycle.
- Copy a completed plan to the next cycle. Lift-This copies the results from the last cycle to the new cycle. Adjust your 1 rep max loads and go workout.
- Computes all possible plate combinations for a given weight point. Go get those plates, put them on the bar, and get to work.
- Gym tools help you do math in the gym. Touch the plates and bar that you see to compute its weight. Enter weight to lift then select a bar to see the plate combos.
- Manage the plate and bar inventory to match what's in your gym and to match what works for you.
- Help explains how the plan works and how to get started.