The awarded media player Light, now is available on Windows 10*. Enjoy your personal music collection. Simply add your folder to media library, Light will index and get your collection ready. Then you are good to go. Make your own playlist, save it for later. Be confident about what you heard: built-in lyrics extension** will show lyrics along with music. * Version 2.0 only support desktop PC. An optimized UWP version will come to Windows 10 Mobile later. ** Light Player does not provide lyrics search or download service. But you can use extension to find lyrics. Download extensions: https://blog.ligstd.com/extensions
What's new in this version
2.0 beta UI update.
- Manage your library: Master your collection at one place. Whether just a single album or a collection of an artist, Light will handle them all.
- Gapless playback: Enjoy the continuity of music, free from interruption and noises.
- Build your playlist: Put your favorite music into a playlist, and you can export playlist to industry standard formats (M3U/WPL) for further use.
- Ready for variety of formats: Forget transcoder. The leading media decoder can match audio formats automatically. Play all in one app.
- Synchronizing lyrics Support: Import local lyrics files or matching lyrics online*.
Published byLight Studio
Developed byLight Studio
Approximate size39.2 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (United Kingdom)