Free and open-source application for setting GIFs, Videos and Webpages as your desktop wallpaper and screensaver! This is an open source project and community participation is welcome. To participate please visit https://github.com/rocksdanister/lively
What's new in this version
New Battery Saver mode and Remote Desktop session wallpaper pause option in performance settings. Updated video player and web browser plugins. Performance improvements and fixes. Updated language translations.
- Wallpaper playback is paused (0% resource usage) when running games/work.
- Supports multiple displays of any aspect ratio and resolution.
- Hardware accelerated video playback powered by mpv player, set any video as wallpaper.
- Powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), set any website as wallpaper.
- Use Lively Audio API make wallpapers that react to system audio.
- Use Lively System API to make widgets that show system information.
- Fully opensource and free, no features behind paywall.
- Supports Dark and Light theme.