This Loco Operator App from WifiTrax Model Science lets you drive and manage your model railroad locomotives and operate switches and track power over your home Wi-Fi network. You must fit one or more of your model locomotives with WifiTrax controllers or add WifiTrax Controller modules to your layout. You can find out all about these and the entire WifiTrax vision from our web site www.wifitrax.com. Once you've equipped your locomotives or layout with our modules and optionally with DCC decoders, you can install this App on any Windows 10 computer such as a Desk Top, Surface or other Windows 10 tablet and then drive one or two locos from your tablet. Control the speed precisely and see your train's speedometer in real-time. Drive DCC locomotives with or without sound. Assemble multi-unit consists and drive them like a single loco. Operate track switches, power, lights and signals. Have as many tablets or smart-phones as you like so all your operators can enjoy full walk around control. Please Note: This is NOT a self-contained game, it is for model railroad hobbyists. You need to purchase electronic modules and install them on your layout and/or in model locomotives.
What's new in this version
Loco Operator 3 Version 3.5.0 This release adds the following capabilities:: (1) Driving DCC Locomotives via WFD-30 NCE Cab Bus/Wi-Fi Interface.
- Drive one or two locomotives
- View the real scale speed for each loco - MPH or KPH
- Organize two or more locomotives into Multi-Unit Consists
- Drive DCC Locomotives with or without sound. Control sound features such as Horn, Bell, Engine etc.
- Control of front, rear lights and other DCC functions
- Drive DC locomotives using WifiTrax WiFi DC products
- Control switches and track power using our switch machine modules etc.