Master Password for Windows is a native UWP App for Windows 10 Devices, for generating and managing secure, site-exclusive passwords. If one password gets stolen, no other of your accounts/passwords is compromised in any way. This app is partially based on MasterPasswords open source code (lyndir / masterpasswordapp.com), but is completely independent. More information about it's algorithm: http://masterpasswordapp.com/algorithm.html This app is open source. Find it's source code here: https://github.com/papricasix/MasterPasswordUWP
What's new in this version
New Features and fixed Bugs: * Added a much requested Logout button * Option to hide the passwords * Site version/variant: add a plus button * Fixed sorting direction of sites after a fresh app start * Exported json has to be compatible with Android MPW * Give Feedback via Feedback Hub * Newly added site is now on top (when sorted by Last Use) * Removed internet capability (requirement), since not needed
- Manage all your accounts securely with this App
- Site-exclusive (generated) passwords are worthless without YOUR master password
- Generate all kinds of passwords, suitable for the site/account
- Import your sites/accounts from other MasterPassword apps (iOS, Android), as well as export them to JSON
- One universal app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
- More features are on it's way!
Published byCake Committee
Copyright2016 (c) Michael Dudek, Cake Committee
Approximate size18.94 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategorySecurity > Personal security
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)