The professional Import of photos and videos from removable media to the computer with the Media Importer is a piece of cake. It supports importing from devices such as some digital cameras, USB sticks and SD cards. Media Importer supports you through settings like the naming of the files and folders to facilitate the storage and organization of your media on your computer. Due to Microsoft Windows API limitations, it may happen that cameras are not found. It can help to set "Mass Storage Mode" in camera settings. If this is not possible, the media can be imported directly from the SD card. Media Importer is not an image viewer, video player or format converter! If you run into problems, please contact me by my support mail to fix it quickly. Please send a problem description, your device, the filetype and a screenshot if possible.
What's new in this version
Version 1.1.15 - the selection list for media to be imported can now be switched on and off Version 1.1.13 - added a new button to show some app infos Version 1.1.12 - added a help button, to switch on/off a little help Version 1.1.10 - added some user interface improvements - added supported file extension ".int" Version 1.1.9 - stability improvements
- Import of images and videos from removable media and some cameras
- Supports AutoPlay: Automatic start when connecting a device
- Optional name for directories and files
- Configurable import directory and filenames
- Configurable deleting of pictures and videos after import
- Overview of connected cameras and removable media
- Supports cameras, USB sticks, SD cards
Published byST Soft
Developed byST Soft
Approximate size16.27 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)