The app for effective learning comparable with the good old flash cards, but much more handy naturally. You can create your own learning collections and you can learn on the go with your phone. Scrolling through the entries the content (the answer) can be shown or hidden. The learning collections are stored in files and transferable. The entries can also be stored as text and used for other purposes. Create your first learning collection • Choose in the menu «file» and in the submenu «new». • Put in the header (question) and confirm with the Confirm button. • Put in the content (answer) and finish the input with the Save button. • Choose the file location and confirm the dialogue. • Done, the first entry is now displayed and stored in a new collection. More information is available on the app's website. The app is fully operative without advertising and without in-app products.
- Header (question) and content (answer) are displayed separately.
- Scrolling with two options: Content (answer) at first hidden or always shown.
- Collections are stored in files.
- Entries can be created, edited and deleted.
- Entries can be filtered and sorted by alphabet.
- Entries can be stored and reused as text.
Published byUlrich Lehmann
Copyright© 2015-2018 Ulrich Lehmann
Approximate size16.61 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)