Memorize the Quran is an app that allows users to Read, Listen, and Memorize the Holy Quran. The pages, lines, and font are formatted exactly to match the Madinah Print "Mushaf Al-Madinah." The app has four modes: Read: Allows the user to read the Quran and flip between pages Listen: Allows the user to stream Quran recitation from more than 50 recitations some with translations Loop: Allows the user to specify a selection of verses to be looped indefinitely for memorization. Also allows the user to save the loop as an MP3 file in the Music library for export to other devices or offline playback. Review: This mode hides all the words on the page and by tapping, clicking, or scrolling the mouse the app will reveal one word at a time for the user to confirm his memorization The app will also remember the last state it was in when closed. It also allows users to search for words in the Quran using simplified Arabic. The app has an index by Sura, Juz, and goto page feature. With more features to come, God Willing.
What's new in this version
r.188.8.131.52 - Fixed word spacing bug when the app auto turns pages or when user turns pages quickly r184.108.40.206 - Fixed Startup bug for Windows 8.1. - Fixed navigation bugs in Index page - Fixed startup bug when network isn't available - Added light background option through settings - Added translations for English, German, Indonesian, and Urdu. - Optimized the page turn animation for better performance - Added a HOW TO Guide p.s. This app adheres to Mushaf Almadinah, Juz 23 starts at Verse 28 not 22. JAK.
- Read Quran, and Translation in multiple languages
- Listen to Quran from more than 50 different recitation
- Loop sections of the Quran for memorization
- Save loop to one MP3 file for offline retrieval and other devices
- Play, Pause, Stop, Next Verse, Previous Verse, Next Page, Previous Verse, Speed Up, and Slow Down controls for audio playback
- Tap any verse to immediately play it back (In Listen or Loop modes)
- Review your memorization with the unique review mode
- Search the Quran using simplified Arabic
- Use the Index to jump to a Page, Sura, or Juz'