Memory Quest Saga is a unique mix between the traditional brain trainer Memory and a role-playing game. Just like in the game Memory you need to pair cards together. The twist here is that each card has an inherent value associated with a certain action. These actions are best compared to any role-playing game where you initiate different tactical commands to sustain yourself in battle - for example: healing your character, taking a defensive posture or attacking your opponent. Moreover, your character will automatically gain levels of experience from battling opponents, which will increase the health, amount of damage given etc. You can also gain additional experience points by pairing the XP cards to level up faster. At certain levels you will able to select a skill which you can activate to increase your chances in battle. Look at it this way; you have a certain degree of control over your characters fate, which you can’t have with a dice - because of its random nature. This degree of control is only limited by your ability to memorize - which will increase with repetition. In other words; you will have fun and learn something at the same time!
- A unique take on the classic game memory
- Use special Skills to defeat your enemies.
- Dynamic battles with almost 40 unique enemies.
- Varied soundtrack that mix up the gameplay.
- Remember, react, use skills and bring down the monsters!
- Gain experience points and level up to unlock new powerful skills