AudioPedia - noun | Au·di·o·Pe·di·a | [aw-dee-oh-pee-dee-uh] An animated, short format video informational resource explaining in plain English all aspects of audio: acoustics, mixing, mastering, recording, digital audio terms, microphones, recording, and more. Our AudioPedia series is a comprehensive video dictionary of audio terminology. Created by audio expert Joe Albano, this encyclopedia of technical terms is the ultimate audio reference tool. Here are the topics covered and defined in the sixth installment of this authoritative series: Microphones: Transducer Microphone | Mic Dynamic Mic Ribbon Mic Condenser Mic Phantom Power Large Diaphragm | Small Diaphragm Polar Pattern | Directionality Pressure | Pressure Gradient Omnidirectional Mic Pattern Bi-Directional | Figure-8 Unidirectional | Cardioid Stereo Miking Stereo Miking - Spaced Omnis | Decca Tree Stereo Miking - Coincident | XY | Blumlein Stereo Miking - Near-Coincident | ORTF | NOS Binaural Recording Close Miking | Close Mic Multi-Miking Proximity Effect Plosives | P-Pops Pad | Microphone Pad Phase vs Polarity So join audio expert and trainer Joe Albano and get a deep understanding of audio terminology with the AudioPedia series!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Joe Albano!
- This course on AudioPedia will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 23 videos, and 31 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Microphone Terminology, look no further...
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it !