Steinberg’s Cubase was one of the first MIDI sequencing software, and it's now one of the most advanced DAW for recording and editing MIDI. In this course, Cubase expert Matthew Loel T. Hepworth covers all the MIDI tools and skills you need to know to master Cubase's MIDI features! First, Matthew takes you through the basics of MIDI and covers the three types of MIDI tracks available in Cubase. Matthew reveals how to connect external MIDI devices and talks about the different types of MIDI data, such as Note, Aftertouch, and Pitchbend. Next, Matthew dives deep into MIDI recording and editing. You learn all about the linear, cycle and step recording modes, drum maps, the editing tools, quantizing, the three editing windows, and more. Matthew wraps up the course with a close look at importing and exporting MIDI data, rendering your external MIDI tracks to audio, and the very important auto-save feature... So if you want to get a deep understanding of Cubase’s MIDI features, watch this 29-tutorial course by our in-house Cubase guru Matthew Loel T. Hepworth!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Matthew Loel T. Hepworth!
- This course on Cubase will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 29 videos, and 2 hours and 4 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn MIDI Recording and Editing, look no further...
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !