The trial version is fully functional but only three images can be saved each time the app is launched. The phone version has no limitations. If you like Mirror Camera please consider buying the full version, thank you! Mirror Camera is a fun and experimental image processor. Use your camera image or select an image from your device and use a number of effects on it. Effects can be combined to achieve even more interesting results which can be saved to your device.
What's new in this version
v5.0 - Fixed camera not working, probably broke with Creators Update :( - Native Camera controls are removed for now - Fixed license issue - share an image from e.g. Explorer to MirrorCamera now - updated libs
- select a webcam or image from your device
- choose the frame to manipulate (zoom in, move or rotate the source videofeed or image)
- mirror and kaleidoscope effects
- dot and film scanline effect
- color effects like sepia or technicolor
- basic adjusting effect like brightness, contrast or saturation
- save resulting images to your picture library for later viewing or sharing
CopyrightCopyright © 2013-2017 Christof Höke
Approximate size6.06 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)