MiTek, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., is the world’s leading supplier of software, products and services to the building components industry. Through its technological leadership and wide range of products and services, MiTek delivers progressive new solutions to the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional construction markets on six continents. With MiTek SAPPHIRE™ Mobile Viewer, you can receive 3D MiTek SAPPHIRE™ models of a home’s structural framing via email, directly access them from network locations or from removable USB/SD storage, and then view them right from your Windows 8.1 tablet/PC or Windows Phone. Control what framing levels and products you see with visibility switches, and even take a virtual tour of your model in your office or compare to the real thing on-site! Found a problem? Take a picture and email a visual comparison of the model to actual field framed conditions with ease. MiTek SAPPHIRE™ Mobile Viewer allows you to collaborate with builders, designers, framers, trades and suppliers and be more productive than ever before!
- Control what you see with visibility switches, and even take a virtual tour of your model in your office or compare to the real thing on-site.
- Using the placement tool you can choose which room to view and compare structural framing in 3D vs. reality.
- Found a problem? Take a comparison picture of the actual field framed structure and a screenshot of the 3D BIM and email it to key stakeholders for review.
- Locate selected areas of the BIM quickly with bookmarked views placed by your component manufacturer (CM) of trusses, floor framing and walls, enabling effective communication of issues and solutions.
- Select objects in 3-D to reveal level and label information in order to coordinate details of modelled components.