All mixing, whether you're doing rock, jazz or even classical, has a specific set of tools for each genre. Dance and/or electronic music is no different. In this course, top dance music mix and mastering engineer, Daniel Wyatt, explains some of his favorite EDM mixing essentials that ensure that his mixes are as dynamic and cutting edge as they can be. In his 34-tutorial course, shot both with live video and screen capture, you learn all kinds of top-notch techniques. See how Danny uses saturation to add color and grit to his tracks. Watch as he deploys different kinds of compression and reductive EQ to add richness and carve out space in his mixes. Most of all you’ll enjoy Danny’s on-camera quick tips and insights as he so clearly and cheerfully explains his mixing philosophy. Danny is an exquisite instructor and there’s lots to be learned in this 34-tutorial course. So set aside some study time and learn everything that MixMaster Wyatt has to offer. We know you won’t be disappointed!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Daniel Wyatt !
- This course on Mixing Dance Music will show you everything you need to know !
- With 34 videos, and 2 hours and 5 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface !
- So if you’re looking to learn Dance Music Essentials, look no further…
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !