Mixing live drums is not easy. With all those mics, tracks and bleed it's hard to get each part of the kit sounding punchy, clean and clear! And once they sound good, then there's the issue of getting them all sounding together as one solid unit! This Cubase course, by Eyal Amir, explains the whole drum mixing process from setting basic levels, dealing with phase issues, using filters, EQ compression and more. And every step of the way, Eyal generously shares his production knowledge, while concisely explaining the audio insights behind his awesome-sounding drum tracks. So whether you're recording with one mic, twelve mics or just using a software drum instrument, this course will help you achieve that killer drum sound that'll become the rhythmic foundation of your track. In fact, it doesn't even matter what DAW you use. The lessons in this course are universal! So sit back, watch, listen and learn from the audio wisdom of Eyal Amir.
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Eyal Amir !
- This course on Mixing Live Drums will show you everything you need to know !
- With 23 videos, and 1 hour and 41 minutes of valuable reference material !
- Including a fully interactive interface !
- So if you’re looking to learn Cubase, look no further…
- This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it !