General purpose relational database app for business users with multi-user access and synchronization. It is suitable for inventory, invoices, project management, deliveries, orders, locations, etc. What MobiDB Database Designer can do? It’s able to design databases with multiple tables and complex relations, calculated values, export of the filled in database to CSV for further use in external apps. Easily design databases Designing custom entry forms is easy in the convenient visual designer. Just drag and drop fields (string, integer, checkbox, email, date, picture, etc.) on to the form and arrange them in a way that will make the entry readable. Conveniently manage entries MobiDB Database Designer enables users to view the records as a table. Table view is highly customizable – it’s possible to change columns width and order, sort and filter the entries. You can view your data as a separate card which provides detailed information, such as extended text notes, pictures and photos. It’s also possible to view your records on map if you entered any GPS coordinates. Label the entered locations, proceed to details and add new entries right from the map view. Helpful for many users MobiDB Database Designer is the perfect way to keep track of personal and business data: belongings, orders delivery, travels and trips, inventory, invoices, project management and any other item you want to list. The app is a good fit for property and store owners who need to manage some stuff and funds, project managers who need to maintain projects and manage the team, couriers and travelers who need to store locations and be able to view them on map and many other business users. The created databases can be synchronized via cloud storage.
What's new in this version
Google drive synchronization; Ability to duplicate table structure; Simple Dropdown issue fixed; Dropbox issue fixed
- Convenient visual designer to create readable and attractive entry forms
- Adjustable table view able to manage columns order and visibility. Entries sorting, filtering and showing totals is available
- Synchronization via Dropbox makes it possible to work with the databases from different devices: desktop, tablet, and even Android devices (MobiDB Database Designer for Android is necessary)
- Import/export CSV
- Multiple tables and relations
- Dependent drop-down lists
- Nested tables
- Location control able to view entries on the map, change GSP coordinates by moving map marker, add new records from the map view
- 21 pre-set database templates that can be easily edited
- 18 field types are supported: string, float, checkbox, date, hyperlink, email, phone, picture, address, etc.
Published byIP Korney Vitaliy Igorevich
CopyrightCopyright 2015 Perpetuum Software LLC
Developed byIP Korney Vitaliy Igorevich
Approximate size39.82 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategoryBusiness > Data & analytics
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Access your Internet connection
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Access your home or work networks
Use your pictures library
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)