Minutes of Meeting (a.k.a MoM) lets you create meetings and add minutes, from which the app automatically generates action items. Just make sure to include @ (mentions) in the minutes as hints for the app to mark them as action items. The app also integrates with Microsoft Outlook Calendar to show you the upcoming meetings, eliminating the need to create a meeting. That way, you can directly jot down the minutes. The app supports Share contract which lets you easily share the meetings, minutes and action items with others over email or any other supported apps. Install the app and take a tour to know more. If you hit a bug, drop it as a review comment and I'll get it fixed! For detailed release notes, refer to http://sudarsanyes.me/category/mom/release-notes/
What's new in this version
v1.8 UI enhancements and bug fixes Next version: Due dates for meetings. Linked meetings. Attachments.
- See meetings from all your calendars in one place
- Open a meeting and start jotting notes
- Add as many notes as you want to a meeting
- Share the notes with others
- Follow up with auto-generated action items extracted from notes
- Jump to a specific meeting from the Task View Timeline
- Enter compact mode to take down notes while watching presentations
Developed bySudarsan Srinivasan
Approximate size110.54 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)