Motion Detect is a light-weight surveillance tool for your computer/tablet/phone. Motion Detect continuously monitors the surrounding of your device using the computer's built-in camera (or any other external webcams connected to the computer). The app uses sophisticated mathematical models to analyze the live camera video and detect motion. When motion is detected, the app can start automatic recording and automatic video upload to OneDrive, so you will have physical records of what has happened. You can also set up Email notification, so that the app can send you an Email alert when motion is detected. To set up Motion Detect, simply point your computer's camera to the area you want to monitor, and start Motion Detect on the computer and leave it on. The app will start monitoring the area for you. Motion Detect also contains a built-in camera recorder, so you can use it to manually record camera videos with selectable movie quality from VGA to HD. PRIVACY STATMENT: This app does not share personal information with third parties nor does it store any information about you.
What's new in this version
* Updated for Windows 10.
- Motion detection using sophisticated mathematical models.
- Automatic trigger video and audio recording.
- Automatic video upload to OneDrive.
- Automatic trigger email notification.
- Surface tablet support, including both front and back cameras.
- Selectable camera and audio devices to monitor and record.
- Built-in webcam recorder for manual recording and playback.
- Selectable movie quality from VGA to HD.
- Recording playback and export.