Smart ID3 tagging of your MP3 audiobooks. Never more waste time on chapter numbering or seeking for speaker, publisher or audiobook description. Utilizing the ID3 standard, the MP3 Audiobook Tagger makes it easy to set all relevant ID3 tags of audiobooks in a consistant way and helps to keep the chapter order when playing the audiobook on as many devices and apps as possible.
What's new in this version
- New: When file needs to be renamed, check if file exists and warn user. - New: Labels arranged above text-boxes. - New: Select cover-image via doubleclick on Cover-Image box. - Changed: File Save() method rewritten. - Fix: SplitFile failed if file-size was larger than multiple of framelength. - Fix: NilObjectException in HasSubFolders() when loading files. - Fix: MP3 files containing unicode characters in filename now loaded correctly. - Fix: NilObjectException in PlaySelectedFile() when playing invalid audio file. - Fix: OutOfBoundsException in UpdateAudioFileProperty() method - Fix: NilObjectException in Picture.Save() method
- ID3 tagging of MP3 audio files for audiobooks
- Search for audiobook meta-data
- Split MP3 audio files into multiple files
- Ensure consistent ID3 tag schema over each file of an audiobook
Published bywatermann IT
Copyright(c) 2019 Stefan Watermann
Developed byStefan Watermann
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.