Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. It supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags for multiple files at once. * Supported audio formats are MP3, MP4, M4A, M4V, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Musepack, ALAC and more. * Online database lookups via Discogs, MusicBrainz or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and download cover art for your music library. * Rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
- Batch Tag Editing — Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art — Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
- Import from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz — Save typing and import tags from online databases like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words — Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically — Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags — Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV — Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.