Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files. It supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags for multiple files at once. * Supported audio formats are MP3, MP4, M4A, M4V, FLAC, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, Musepack, ALAC and more. * Online database lookups via Discogs, MusicBrainz or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and download cover art for your music library. * Rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
- Batch Tag Editing — Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art — Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
- Import from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz — Save typing and import tags from online databases like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words — Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically — Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags — Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV — Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
Published byFlorian Heidenreich
Copyright© 1999-2021 Florian Heidenreich. All rights reserved.
Developed byFlorian Heidenreich
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)