Multisite Player facilitates venue-to-venue playback of live / time-shifted multimedia content. This dual-screen application allows users to control and monitor a live video stream in one window, while simultaneously displaying the video full screen on a second output such as a projector or video swticher. The application features advanced buffering techniques that allows the playback venue to locally pre-download up to 60 minutes of live content, ensuring a smooth and reliable playback experience. The application also enables venues to communicate with each other about media related timing with easy to use markers and notes that syndicate to remote sites automatically. Multisite Player was built with volunteer-operators in mind, so it is very intuitive and simple to use.
What's new in this version
This application is intended to be used by Living As One's Multisite customers. Living As One offers a complete solution for live/DVR venue-to-venue streaming that includes audio/video capture (encoding), cloud distribution (CDN), and this application for easy playback. For a demo please contact Living As One on the web at www.LivingAsOne.com or by phone at (800) 875-0696. This application is certified for use in Windows 10 with .NET framework 4.6.1 and above installed.
- Preview video on one monitor, with full-screen video output to a second device (such as a TV, projector, or video-switcher)
- Robust Playback! Content is pre-downloaded and played back locally, eliminating the possibility for “buffering” during playback.
- Pause your live streams with DVR Capabilities!
- Communicate content-related timing between venues by creating cues (markers) that automatically syndicate to remote sites
- HTTP Delivery, Firewall Friendly!
- Ease of use: Authenticated users can simply select from a list of streams
Published byLiving As One
CopyrightCopyright © 2016 Living As One
Developed byLiving As One
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.