Use your Windows 8.1/10 device as wireless Sonos controller. Requirements: This application requires Sonos hardware and your Windows 8.1/10 device needs to connect to your home network via Wi-Fi. This application is NOT endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.
What's new in this version
In this update: - Spotify is working again. - Bug fixes.
- Choose music from your Sonos “Music Library”
- Choose music from your “Sonos Playlists”
- Choose between the many radio stations
- See “Now Playing”, including artwork
- Control Volume/Mute
- Search for music in your Sonos music library and your music services
- Music services TDC Play Music and Spotify. Spotify requires authentication via your Spotify account. You must use the official Sonos application for this.
- More music services can be tested via the app 'Settings'. These have not been tested. Some will require authentication via your music service
Published byLennert Sloth
CopyrightCopyright © Lennert Sloth
Developed byLennert Sloth
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)