The fast and innovative music player app for Windows. Fully featured, simple to use, automatic crossfading (PC only), the “Auto Pilot” will keep your music running, based on your preferences. Check it out now! The free version of this app can be used forever. But if you like this app, you should consider upgrading to the 'Pro Version' to support the future development of this app. Most 'Pro Version' features can be tested for free during the first 30 days and are specially marked in the features list below.
What's new in this version
Release 49: New: Support for APE (Monkey's Audio Codec) files New: Better usage of AlbumArtist field Fixed: Playlist reorder issue on Windows 10 (PC) Fixed: Slow startup on Windows 10 Mobile Fixed: Pausing and resuming ShoutCast radio streams (Phone) Fixed: High memory consumption while streaming could cause problems (Phone) Release 48: Ogg Vorbis and Opus codecs added on both PC and WP Release 45 PC: Fixed: App crashing repeatedly for some users while updating the music library Fixed: Rare app crash in random playback mode Release 45 Phone: Fixed various problems, especially on Windows 10 Mobile Resume speed improvements Release 40 PC: New: Equalizer (PC only) New: Zoom via hotkey (Ctrl+Plus/Minus) Fixed: Crashes on library update Release 40 Phone: New: Radio Streaming from SHOUTcast (Experimental, Pro Version, only on Windows Phone) New: Last.fm integration (Pro Version) New: Landscape mode with two column layout New: Option to restore last view on startup New: Uses "sort names" for artist, if stored in tags Release 39: New: Songs view New: Local cache for last.fm "scrobbles" New: Uses "sort name" for artists, if stored in tags Fixed: Problems with export playlist tracks function Release 38: New: New logo design New: Years view added New: Countries translated, assign using drag+drop Release 35: New: Auto remove duplicates from playlist function New: Easy access to save and export playlist function
- Fast and intuitive navigation through your local music collection
- Works very well even with very large music collections
- Sleek user interface with smooth animations - freely scalable to any size!
- Different "auto pilot" modes will keep your music running
- Crossfade support for smooth song transitions (PC only)
- Uses online databases to retrieve missing music metadata
- Build and edit playlists using drag+drop (PC only)
- Manage and cleanup your music library using drag+drop (PC only)
- Play FLAC, ALAC (Apple lossless), Ogg Vorbis, Opus and APE audio files (free for one month, then requires 'Pro Version', Ogg Vorbis, Opus and APE are not available on Windows 8.0)
- Fully functional even when snapped to the screen side (PC only)
- Stream music to a DLNA device with "PlayTo" (free for one month, then requires 'Pro Version')
- Connect to your last.fm account for playback statistics (free for one month, then requires 'Pro Version')
- Add music from other folders, e.g. from your SD-Card
- Enqueue files to be played next (limited in free version)
- Import playlists from m3u, m3u8 and pls files (PC only)
Published byMediaMode Solutions
CopyrightCopyright ©2016, Lukas Fellechner
Developed byMediaMode Solutions
Approximate size7.97 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your music library
Use data stored on an external storage device
Access your Internet connection
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
Music Mode license terms
The author of this app is not responsible for and cannot be held liable for any damage or loss resulting directly or indirectly by using this app. It is not allowed to reverse engineer the program code of this app.