I was in Mexico trying to figure out what 318 Mexican Pesos meant in US Dollars, when I came out with the idea of writing this app. It's a simple app that does one thing, but does it well: it "converts" money. After looking around in the store for an app, I couldn't find any that matched my requirements, so I wrote this one. Here are all the features: - Currency converter, from a source currency to a destination currency. - A "Quick Reference Table", with pre-converted amounts for easy and fast reference. - Dozens of currencies supported. - Change the source currency or change the destination currency, thousands of combinations are supported. - Swap the source and destination currencies with one tap. Full version - A disconnected cache: choose your source and destination currencies and the app works without a network connection. Your last used currency conversion rate is cached - super useful when you are at the Taco stand! - Purchase the full version to remove all ads.
What's new in this version
Version 184.108.40.206: Initial Release. Version 220.127.116.11: Added a tip table
- Currency Converter
- Quick Reference Table
- Tip Table
- Dozens of Currencies supported
- Support for 'Disconnected Mode', once a rate is cached no need for a network connection!
- Change the Source and Destination Currencies - thousands of combinations supported
- Browse Currencies by Entity Name (mostly Country Names) or Currency Alphabetical Codes
- Swap the Source and Destination Currencies
- Smart Caching of the viewed Currency Rates