A cross-platform planner for students, teachers and lecturers designed to make your study life easier to manage. My Study Life allows you to store your classes, homework and exams in the cloud making it available on any device, wherever you are. Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view. My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app. Also available on Windows Phone, Android, iPhone and the web.
What's new in this version
Version: 4.0.7 - Bug fixes Version: 4.0 - Added support for holidays - Improved week and day rotation schedule setup - Added option to set first day of week - Tasks are shown for the selected day on the calendar month view - URLs in task detail are now automatically detected and clickable - Numerous other improvements and fixes
- Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere..
- Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
- Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks.
- Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
- Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).