Warning: This app may cause motion sickness. A “murder” has occurred and we’re collecting clues--DNA evidence. Discover the variety of collection methods and testing processes while looking for the suspect’s motive in the game room. Fly through pleasant pastel clouds as you twist and turn, diving through hoops in the sky. You chart your course by soaring through the ring with the correct answer to science questions posed in the clouds. Sugary donuts spike blood sugar--see how this fun fact helps solve the animated mystery of the 13 donuts. Understanding homeostasis will help you foil this caper and catch the culprit. If variety is the spice of life, then inheritable genetics is an herb garden. Distinguish between dominant vs. recessive traits as two cultures come together, changing the appearance of future generations. Arches, loops, and whorls--oh my! Knowing these distinct fingerprint features will shed more light on the “murder” mystery showcased during the field trip. Nothing says fun like gel electrophoresis processing. As always, VictoryVR curriculum is stimulating and fun! Better yet, it’s rooted in the Next Gen Science Standards so it is directly linked with science teachings in today’s classrooms.
- Join us in a 150 year old mansion as we explore the forensics around a comical murder mystery
- National teacher of the year runner-up, Wendy Martin works her magic
- All lessons are based on Next Gen Science Standards.
- All units are related to forensic science.
- See all of our VictoryVR units spanning 48 units of science.