Russian nardes (classic backgammon) is one of the oldest board games for two players. The playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice, and a player wins by removing all of his pieces from the board before his opponent. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world. Although luck is one of the determining factors in the outcome, strategy plays a more important role in the long run. With each roll of the dice, players must choose from numerous options for moving their checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent. Play Narde for free!
What's new in this version
- windows 10 full support - "get free coins" button - slightly modified network connection - fixed ad disabling after any coin purchase - fixed translations in shop
- Singleplayer game against strong AI
- Multiplayer game over internet and on one device (hot seat)
- Scoreboards and leaderboards
- Online shop with 12 unique gameboards
- Achievements and rewards
- Random.org for 100% fair dice rolls generation
- Rating games
- Daily bonus
Published byAppForge Inc.
CopyrightAppForge Inc. 2014
Developed byAppForge Inc.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)