National Rail Enquiries, the UK's number one travel website, is proud to release the must-have Windows 8 app for every train traveller. Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your tablet or desktop. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track live the stations most important to you. Whether you are at home or at work you can easily find out details of disruptions affecting your route or trip. With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries Windows 8 app will transform your live train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey. Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries Windows 8 app today.
What's new in this version
This latest version of the National Rail Enquiries app includes the following updates: • Live tiles for stations showing the next three departures, arrivals and disruptions. • Live tiles for journey tracking showing disruptions. • Station Maps – now you can view any station and explore the surrounding area, with Bing Maps integration.
- • Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- • Station information - Can you leave your bike undercover? What's disabled access like? Is there a waiting room? A cafe? Full station information at your finger tips.
- • Live journey tracking - track where your train currently is on its journey
- • Filter station departures and arrivals boards - set a destination station to filter between two stations
- • View map of station - Integration with Bing maps
- • Search integration - Search for a station directly from Windows 8
- • Live tiles for stations and trains
Published byTRAIN INFORMATION SERVICES LIMITED
CopyrightTrain Information Services Ltd
Developed byTRAIN INFORMATION SERVICES LIMITED
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United Kingdom)
English (United States)