Nextsense XML Signing Component is web based component that supports XML document digital signing and signature verification. This product is developed to enable browser signing of documents with user’s local digital certificates and it is supported by leading web browsers. Nextsense XML Signing Component offers the following advantages: -Simple digital signing of documents from a web browser with user’s local digital certificates, which provides proof of the signer’s identity and document integrity -Enables detection and verification of existing digital signatures on XML documents -Fully compliant with laws and regulations in the country and EU -Meets global technical standards for digital signing -Easy integration of signing component into existing web applications -Easy configuration of the component to set up trusted issuers, or list of approved signers, or uniquely allowed certificate
What's new in this version
In this version we made some performance improvements and bug fixing according to application health report.
- enables XML document signing
- sign documents with one or more signatures
- large document signing
- all standard digital signatures
- multiple signatures per document
- meets global technical standards for digital signing
- easy integration into existing web applications
- easy configuration of trusted issuers, or uniqely allowed certificate
- easy implementation of API for document signing
Approximate size16.21 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.