NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan. The Official NFL app brings fans a different experience depending on the day and time. Whether it’s in season or off season, game day or non-game day, NFL Mobile provides fans exactly what they’re looking for, wherever they are. NFL Mobile keeps fans on top of the game with breaking NFL news, up-to-minute scoring, in-game highlights and more. NFL Mobile Features: • GAMES: Follow along with up-to-the-minute scoring. • STORIES: Read articles and watch videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all 32 teams • STATS: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories • MORE: watch video on demand, browse the NFL Shop store, and more Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/mobile, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl NFL Mobile allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, NFL Mobile does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
What's new in this version
Get ready for the 2016 NFL Preseason!
- SCORES – Receive up-to-the minute NFL game score updates from around the league
- CUSTOM TEAM ALERTS – Follow your favorite teams and get customized alerts – including injury updates, highlights, game start times, entry into the red zone, and scoring plays
- FANTASY FOOTBALL– Follow your NFL.com fantasy team directly in the app and watch a live stream of NFL.com “Fantasy Live”
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS – Watch highlights during the game
- LIVE VIDEO – Log in with select cable providers to watch NFL Network and NFL RedZone
Published byNFL Enterprises LLC
Copyright© 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC
Developed byNFL Enterprises LLC
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.