Nightscout lets you visualize your treatment data in the cloud. With this app you can upload your treatment data from a Dexcom G4 Receiver over USB or Bluetooth on Windows devices including laptops, desktops, phones, and IoT devices. Use Cortana for hands-free access to your current data.
What's new in this version
Updates: - Reworked the Settings page - You can now mute audible alarms - You can configure whether the last sync time is shown on certain layouts - Some telemetry is sent back to the Windows Store for feature usage and error documentation
- Upload your Dexcom G4 Receiver data to Nightscout over USB or Bluetooth
- Use Cortana to read your CGM data: "Nightscout, get my numbers."
- Use Cortana to read your OpenAPS status: "Nightscout, what is my loop status?"
- Use Cortana to read your pump status: "Nightscout, what is my pump status?" or "Nightscout, what is my current basal?"
- Use Cortana to read your food entries: "Nightscout, what was my last food entry?"
- Use Cortana to read your treatment status: "Nightscout, what was my last bolus entry?"
Published byJay Lagorio
CopyrightCopyright 2016 - 2017 Jay Lagorio. All rights reserved.
Developed byJay Lagorio
Approximate size17.86 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canCommunicate with already paired Bluetooth devices
Access your USB connected devices
Use your devices that support the Human Interface Device (HID) protocol
Access your Internet connection
Access your home or work networks