“nkoda is really clever... It could change our lives immeasurably for the better.” - Sir Simon Rattle nkoda is the world’s largest digital library of sheet music on subscription. With over 100,000 titles from more than 50 leading publishers, nkoda is as relevant for the beginner playing their first notes as for the leader of a symphony orchestra. Endorsed by people like Sir Simon Rattle, Joyce DiDonato and Esther Yoo, nkoda is changing the way musicians study, practice and perform. With over 30 million pages of music ready to view, annotate and share, nkoda is a view into the future of playing music. Search content, browse curated playlists and discover new music using unique smart technology. Additional Features: Offline: save your scores and annotations to view when not connected. Personalise your experience by creating your own profile. Collaborate with your friends, teachers, students and colleagues. Bluetooth pedal compatibility. Upload your own scores to play. Start a 7-day free trial today. You will be charged at the end of your trial period. Available in multiple languages (English, Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese).
What's new in this version
Latest bug fixes and improvements
- Search, browse and discover over 100,000 titles.
- Instant access to the catalogues of over 50 top publishers.
- Find specially curated playlists or create your own.
- Save your scores and annotations for use offline.
- Personalise your experience by creating your own profile.
- Upload your own scores to play.
- Connects and works with Bluetooth pedals.
- Share titles and annotated layers with colleagues, friends, and family.
- Hide, bookmark and repeat pages.
- Available in English, Portuguese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese.
Approximate size67.77 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)