Norton Password Manager helps provide the tools you need to create, store, and manage your passwords, credit card and other sensitive information online more– safely and securely. With this add-on you can easily access your Password Manager Vault from your Microsoft Edge browser. Please note - this extension works only on newer versions of Windows 10 - please review the System Requirements carefully.
- Helps securely store your passwords in an encrypted vault that only you can access
- Saves addresses and credit cards for faster online checkout
- Helps you create complex passwords with a built-in password generator
- Stores frequent flyer numbers and other password protected notes
- Each user is permitted to download and run Norton Password Manager in accordance with the applicable Norton License Agreement
Published bySymantec Corporation
CopyrightCopyright © 2018. Symantec Corporation. Symantec, the Checkmark Logo, and Norton are registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation.Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Approximate size24.57 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
CategorySecurity > Personal security
This app canSee the websites you visit.
Store personal browsing data on your device.
Read and change your info on sites you visit.
Read and change anything you send or receive from websites.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية)
Čeština (Česká Republika)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)
Terms of transaction
Norton Password Manager license terms
By using this add-on, you are subject to the product terms specified here: https://www.symantec.com/content/dam/symantec/docs/eulas/licensing-agreement/norton-password-manager-6.0-license-agreement-en.pdf Norton Product and Service Privacy Notice: https://www.symantec.com/privacy/norton-privacy-english