The "Norwegian Phrasebook" is a talking, illustrated phrasebook which translates English words and phrases into Norwegian. The programme offers you the unique opportunity to communicate abroad without any special language skills, as it can simply speak the translation as required. Easily understandable illustrations make communication even easier. You can use the "Norwegian Phrasebook" to order plane tickets, book hotel rooms, take a car to be repaired or order a meal in a restaurant without any language skills at all. More than 2,200 phrases and words are included for each language, all of which are clearly categorized according to the respective topic, such as customs, hotel, service, driving, car services, sightseeing, entertainment, eating and drinking, sport and leisure. The integrated search function makes it easy to find what you need. If, for example, you want to book a single room in a hotel, simply key in "single" and the phrase "I would like to book a single room" already appears on the screen.
- More than 2,200 illustrated phrases and words with audio tracks are included.
- All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
- Precise and simple categories organized into topics and sub-topics.
- Fast full-text search function, including partial words.
- No internet connection required for use. All content stored on the device.