Annotate PDFs, Draw Vector Graphics, Take Notes, Design, Replace Paper, Whiteboards, Dry Erase Boards, Overhead Projectors & More all in this one awesome app. Draw, Paint, Write, add Text, Images and Photos to a virtual piece of paper or on another image. Select & Move your drawing as objects in layers with transparency. You can save your creations in the new Object Boxes for instant reuse on any page. Export any selectable items or the entire page at up to a 4k PNG (32) or JPG image. Share to & from Notebook Pro with other apps such as Microsoft Edge, Photos, Twitter, OneNote, Facebook and more. You can even Live Broadcast the page to up to thousands of your friends, colleagues or students on any devices. Print to PDF or to real paper on a printer. It’s truly limitless for anything you would use paper, whiteboards for and more. Great for everything from designing your next great product to just quickly doodling on an image. 2.0 Features: Windows 10 Mobile Support Major Drawing Smoothness & Speed Improvements Improved Memory Usage & Management Several Other Speed Improvements Many improvements & fixes Added Screen Casting for projecting the Page to a cast receiving device screen up to 4K Added Ruler for drawing straight lines & measurement Greatly Improved User Interface Ruler for drawing straight lines & measurement 100x Faster loading & 2.0 File Format Solid Saving & Recovery System Drawings Now Movable, Selectable, Rotatable, Savable & Exportable Select Multiple Objects At The Same Time Draw Anywhere Even Outside the Paper Screen Casting for projecting the Page to a cast receiving device screen up to 4K Improved Sharing To & From Other Apps and Desktop File Support Import Multiple Images, PDFs, Pages & Notebook at once New Object Boxes to Save Objects in for Reuse & Sharing with Others Export Any Selected Objects as High Quality 4K Transparent PNGs or JPG Images Combine Any Selected Drawings, Shapes & Other Objects to One Raster Graphic Erasers Now Move with Objects & Retain Transparency & Export as Transparent in 32-bit PNG Files 2.0 File Format Supports Thousands of Pages in a Notebook 2.0 File Format Loads Hundreds of MB Notebooks in Seconds Import & Export Boxes of Saved Objects Thousands More Improvements & Fixes!
What's new in this version
Version 2.3 Features (22nd April 2019): -Major Stability & Bug Fixes Update -Greatly Improved Stability & Speed -Fixed Many Issues Across the App
- Annotate PDFs, Replace Paper, Whiteboards, Dry Erase Boards & so much more! Go Paperless!
- Notebook Pro v2 has Tons of New Features, a New User Interface & Made for Windows 10!
- Draw, Paint, Write, add Text, Images, Photos & Shapes on a virtual Page, Whiteboard, Graph Paper, etc.
- Draw, Paint, Write, add Text, Images, Photos & Shapes on any Image, Photo or PDF
- Drawings and Other Objects Are Now Multi Selectable, Movable , Copyable, Savable, Exportable
- Make Designs, Take Notes, Create Artwork, Plan, Flyers, Letters, Compare Images, and so much more
- Draw Anywhere Even Outside the Paper on the Desktop
- New Object Boxes to Save Objects in for Reuse & Sharing with Others
- Improved Sharing To & From Other Apps and Desktop File Support
- Import Multiple Images, PDFs, Pages & Notebooks at once into One
- 100x Faster loading v2 File Format & Solid Saving and Recovery System
- Several pen styles including Watercolors, Highlighter, Marker and more
- Included Paper types such as Graph, Ruled and Storyboarding
- High End Vector Graphics Engine Makes Exported Images of Objects up to 4k Crystal Clear
- Combine Any Selected Drawings, Shapes & Other Objects to One Raster Graphic
- Automatically Saves Your Changes with Notebook & Notepage files
- Easily Print to PDF with “Microsoft Print to PDF Printer”
- Shapes Tool allows creation and editing of lines, polylines, squares, rectangles, circles, ellipses and polygons
- 4K High Definition Pages & Image loading/export sizes up to 4096 x 4096 on DirectX 11 Devices
- So much more coming!!!
CopyrightCopyright 2019 StokedOnIt Software
Approximate size27.59 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your webcam
Use devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC) services
Access your Internet connection
Use your pictures library
Use data stored on an external storage device
Close themselves and their own windows, and delay the closing of their app