The NRG Test Board Analyzer is designed to integrate the key test board equipment in one compact unit. NRG Test Board Analyzer is a complete custom test board verification solution. The main focus of the design is to simplify testing by integrating test equipment into one unit. The NRG Test Board Analyzer saves the cost of complicated, expensive equipment with unneeded functionality. It saves the cost of expensive interface equipment and software by using a single USB connection. Simple-to-use software (that is included) guides the user through each test. Only a few simple connections are needed to operate the equipment. Accuracy is improved since the same device performs all critical timing. Counters are synchronized with a single temperature compensated quartz clock crystal. The temperature compensated quartz clock ensuring accuracy of +/- 0.0005 %.
What's new in this version
Save test data to CSV file.
- NRG Test Board Analyzer
- Same device performs all critical timing
- Counters are synchronized with a single temperature compensated quartz clock crystal.
- The temperature compensated quartz clock ensuring accuracy of +/- 0.0005 %.
- 3 independent standard inputs
- The regulation of all three phases can be verified at one time
- The three independent counters also allow Watts, VA and Vars to be verified
- The three inputs allow operation as a full three-element meter needed to verify accuracy of three-phase boards
- The NRG Test Board Analyzer is guaranteed to be a complete solution for test board accuracy and regulation testing
- If for any reason it does not fulfill the requirements, it will be corrected or cost will be refunded.