Number-in' Places is an integrated design tool for number placing puzzles (a.k.a. sudoku puzzles). The app brings you a stable design system based on advanced puzzle-solving logic and GPU-accelerated responsive graphical user interface, which allows you to create, analyze and/or test-play well-composed deductively solvable puzzles easily on your device.
- Design your original puzzles by computer-assisted manual composition (free) or by automated pattern-based puzzle creation (paid service).
- Obtain information required to evaluate puzzles (consistency, deductive/inductive solvability, difficulty, etc.) with powerful computational puzzle solver/analyzer.
- The handy graphical test-play user interface supporting prompt input checks, timer, undo/redo and hints helps you try solving puzzles to measure actual difficulties by your hand.
- The workspace can be customized by choosing colors in dozens of predefined color-sets and/or by adjusting sizes of UI-components.
- Import/export puzzle input data or pattern data from/to CSV files for working with digital media, or print out puzzles for off-line uses.
- Pre-built daily sample puzzles in various difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard or expert) are available.
Approximate size5.73 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.