OBDdash.Pro is an OBD II app designed to help diagnose car driveability issues. Supporting both SAE generic and manufacturer specific sensors, the app allows you to monitor vehicle engine performance in real time with gauges and charts, retrieve and clear DTC, read freeze frame data, inspect emissions readiness monitors status, query OBD Mode 06 test results (O2, misfire, EVAP etc), and log sensor data to spreadsheets. Please note that during the 7 day free trial, all features of this app are available. When the trial expires in 7 days without updating to the full license, the app will automatic close upon launch. To use this app, vehicle needs to support OBDII standard, and you also need a ELM 327 Bluetooth or Wi-Fi dongle (not included in package) Due to the variations in implementations of the OBDII standard by vehicle manufacturers, and the large number of ELM 327 compatible dongles available on internet, Please use the 7 day free trial period to find out if the app works on your vehicle. Some vehicles might require to use a correct custom initialization string for connection, please see our product website for more details Please note that the manufacturer specific extended PID database on our website are considered "UNTESTED", proceed with caution.
What's new in this version
v.3.4.9 - Add capability of saving error code + freeze frame data to a text file v.3.4.8 - Repackage app for new publisher name - Renew dev signing certificate v.3.4.5 - Additional app data validation during startup v.3.4.4 - Cleanup some memory leaks v.3.4.3 - Add connection setting option to disable VIN query for vehicle that does not support OBD VIN - Add engine start up mass air flow reading test to the "OBD tests" - Some other minor UI updates v.3.3.5 - Add summary of recorded data in Fuel consumption test - Add engine cranking vacuum test for diagnose engine start up issues - Minor text color update and alignment fixes in various screens v.3.3.2 - Resolve a PID ID conflicts (coolant temperature F) v.3.3.1 - Update KML export to use extended data table - Add option to allow auto resolve conflicting messages from multiple ECUs - Add new OBD test for comprehensive fuel consumption analysis v.3.2.2 - UI update for PID selection, added description on what the sensors is and how/when data is collected - UI update for freeze frame data - UI/UX update for emission readiness monitor status tests, added description on what the monitor does.
- Using gauges and charts to monitor vehicle engine performance in real time via OBDII (supports both SAE J1979 and manufacturer specific sensors)
- Check and clear engine diagnostic trouble codes (DTC). Retrieve freeze frame data if available.
- Advance OBD Mode 06 diagnostics (generic and manufacturer specifics tests results for engine misfire, O2 sensors, EGR, catalytic converter, EVAP system)
- Check status of the onboard emissions readiness monitors for emission inspection.
- Expand functionality of the app by using user defined data streams
- Calculate real time fuel economy (in MPG and L/100K)
- Calculate real time engine power / torque output
- Calculate vacuum / boost for vehicles that equip with MAP or MAF sensors
- Calculate vehicle accerlation
- Log data to excel spreadsheet (csv)
- KML data export for google earth integration
- Mirror gauge display for using as HUD
- EVAP leak test request
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration
- Battery charge level test
- Alternator output voltage profiling
- Engine vacuum diagnostics
- Mass air flow sensor tests
- Calculate instant CO2 tail pipe emission
CopyrightCopyright 2018 Fred's Toolbox
Approximate size14.55 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.