OpalCare® is the only cloud-based, fully integrated software designed for consultant pharmacists that want to streamline Medication Regimen Reviews (MRR) and Medication Therapy Management (MTM). Designed for the needs of today’s consultant pharmacist who wants to improve clinical outcomes for patients and expand their practice, OpalCare includes: - Workflows designed to work the way you do - Streamlined communication and reporting - Seamless and secure integration with EMARs, EHRs, pharmacy information systems and laboratory systems View a complete list of features at https://opalcare.xchangelabs.com With OpalCare, consultant pharmacists can: Increase Productivity Seamless integration capabilities with EHRs, EMARs, pharmacy information systems and laboratory systems substantially reduces data entry, increases your efficiency and enables you to focus on providing the best possible care. Optimize Workflows Flexible workflows and instant patient updates ensure you have the up-to-date information you need to work the way you want to. Simplify Collaboration Real-time data sharing allows you to work seamlessly with other consultant pharmacists, easily secure coverage for sick days and vacation and streamlines communications between all health professionals involved in patient care. Elevate Reporting A robust reporting engine makes it fast and easy to create and send reports and archive historical reports for easy retrieval. Ensure Security HIPAA-compliant, cloud-based applications eliminate device security breach concerns due to theft, viruses or data loss. Contact us to request an on-demand demo and see if OpalCare is right for you.
What's new in this version
New "Social History" patient observation type ICD-10 codes now display with the decimal point Sorting improvements for most lists Excel format capability for the following reports: Patient Recommendations & Outcomes List, Consultant Pharmacist KPI Report, Patient Recommendations Summary, and Patient Practitioner/Nursing Recommendation Report Patient birth date now displays on the Patient Practitioner/Nursing Recommendation Report Phone fields now accept all types of characters New recommendations are now automatically associated with "open" Medication Action Plans Options in the "Pharmacist" field on recommendations now display in alphabetical order by given name Practitioners assigned to the patient are now listed first in Practitioner/Prescriber fields Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Real-time integrations provide immediate updates to resident/patient demographics, physicians and medication orders.
- Real-time data exchange with colleagues and clients
- Touch-friendly user interface
- Visual indication and filter capability on patient records for common F-tags to ensure requirements are met
- Automatic flagging of psychoactive and potentially unnecessary medications
- Visual indication of a patient's last DRR/MTM review and supporting 'review complete' workflow
- Enter and associate notes, attachments and action items for most items in the system
- Create medication action plans
- Conduct drug/medication interaction checks
- Access your data from anywhere with an internet connection
- Secure encryption and transmission of information
- Industry standard HL7® FHIR® support with LOINC and SNOWMED CT codes
- HITRUST, ISO 22301, SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 certified cloud service provider
Published byXchangeLabs LLC
Copyright© 2017-2019 XchangeLabs LLC
Developed byXchangeLabs LLC
Approximate size28.23 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)