Smart Phone. Smarter Service. Gain the flexibility and convenience of mobility with performance details of Otis eService. Informed. Get real-time notifications and access to a complete history of activities about your equipment. Organized. Request a service call with a few simple clicks on your smartphone and view open service calls as they occur. Convenience. Access personalized data through one simple performance dashboard and review your equipment’s key operating metrics. Otis at your fingertips. Contact OTISLINE®, your account rep or customer service. Otis’ eService is a web-based system providing around –the-clock access to maintenance customer’s elevator performance and service information. The eService mobile application is explicitly for existing maintenance customers with active eService accounts. To learn more visit www.otis.com
What's new in this version
General improvements and fixes
- -Provides a notification and ability to View Open Service Calls in real-time
- -Review of historical maintenance visits, service calls and repairs over the past 12 months
- -Log a Service Call with OTISLINE® on-line without placing a telephone call
- -Review recent performance history is provided via the Performance Dashboard
- -Contact Otis via several different channels
- -Online service call logging to OTISLINE® direct from your smartphone
- -Call or email your Otis account representative
- -Call or email the Otis customer service department
- -Manager your account contact information
Published by.Otis Elevator Company.
Developed by.Otis Elevator Company.
Approximate size12.16 MB
Age ratingFor all ages
This app canUse your location
Use your webcam
Use your microphone
Use devices that support Near Field Communication (NFC) services
Use the software and hardware certificates available on your device
Use your contacts
Use your enterprise domain credentials
Use the appointments in your calendar
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.
Use your video library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
English (New Zealand)