Package Tracker is a tool for tracking the delivery status of packages on your Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices and supports over 60 carriers. Package Tracker saves you to visit the website of the respective carrier again and again and notifies you automatically with live tile updates (push notifications) when the status of a package has changed. When entering package numbers, the integrated barcode scanner will support you. Package Tracker is a universal app which means that you pay only once and you can download the app for all your compatible devices.
What's new in this version
New in version 2.6.5: • This update maybe fixes an issue where all your stored packages were deleted.
- Cloud synchronization: Sync your packages and settings on all your Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices
- Live tile updates (push notifications) for changes of the package status
- Barcode scanner for scanning package labels
- Bing map showing the last known position of a package
- Webview showing the carrier's website
- Pin packages to the start screen
- Details of a package with complete tracking history
- Share target for sharing tracking numbers from email
- Share package status via mail
- More than 60 carriers are available (if you miss any carrier, please contact us and tell us a corresponding tracking number!)
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, ITECTURE.consulting, Sebastian Kralemann
Approximate size18.6 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedDeutsch (Deutschland)
English (United States)