Pages may look like a very simple app, but it’s more powerful than you might think. Whether you’re using a Mac, an iPhone, an iPad, or even a Windows PC through a web browser, Apple’s Pages lets you create professional looking documents, newsletters, posters, flyers, and even complete books! In this course, by Apple expert Matt Vanacoro, you learn everything you need to use this amazing app and boost your productivity. The course starts by explaining the important difference between using Pages as a traditional word processor and using it as a desktop-publishing app. Then, you discover how to save time with templates, and how to format your text exactly the way you want with Pages’ highly configurable interface. Continuing with the course, you learn how to enhance your documents with graphics, drawings, spreadsheet-like tables, and more. The course closes with a look at using the iOS and web versions of Pages, and how to collaborate online in real time with your collaborators, before exporting and sharing your final documents in various formats. So join trainer Matt Vanacoro, and get ready to supercharge your productivity with Pages!
- Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Matt Vanacoro!
- This course on Pages will show you everything you need to know!
- Including a fully interactive interface!
- With 21 videos, and 1 hour and 3 minutes of valuable reference material!
- So if you're looking to learn Pages, look no further...
- This macProVideo course is the best and fastest way to learn it !