This application provides various settings on Panasonic PCs. * Functions provided differ depending on the model. [Target Models] Panasonic PC that is pre-installed "Panasonic PC Settings Utility" (version 10.x.xxxx.x or later) at the factory. *Do not install this application on a model that is pre-installed "Panasonic PC Settings Utility" (version V5.xx or lower) at the factory.
What's new in this version
[10.11.1301.0] ・Changed the user interface. ・Improved the stability of touch pad scrolling function.
- You can change the fan mode.
- You can set the mode when operating the touch panel.
- Convenient settings are available for touch panel operation.
- You can change the wheel pad and touch pad settings.
- You can change button/key settings such as HOLD, Fn and tablet buttons, etc.
- You can change the USB charge setting mode.
- Enable/disable the built-in camera.
- Enable/disable IEEE802.11a wireless LAN.
- When connected to a projector or external display, you can switch the display mode.
- The battery level indication can be corrected.
- You can receive notifications from Panasonic
- You can change the settings of the active pen
- Ambient light sensor power management can be configured.
- You can launch Panasonic applications.
Published byPanasonic Corporation
Copyright(C) Panasonic Corporation
Approximate size59.19 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)