OnBoard is a next generation board portal that helps directors become more effective and executive administrators more efficient. A secure and comprehensive set of tools to prepare for meetings and maximize productivity and meeting outcomes. OnBoard provides a comprehensive set of features and capabilities like: Annotations, eSignatures, RSVP, voting and approvals, a resource library, offline access, multi-board support, and more. OnBoard is guarded by security that keeps meeting materials safe and in compliance. The security is built on a foundation of Microsoft Azure. OnBoard includes Touch ID, two-factor authentication, end to end encryption, granular access permission model, salted and stored SHA256 passwords, and multiple data centers. Features and Capabilities: • Always up to date board books on any device, anywhere • Vote on motions and approvals • RSVP and attendance tracker • Resource center for bylaws, past notes, annual budget, and key governance materials • Personalized Dashboard w/ upcoming meetings, meeting materials, and announcements • Notes and Annotations that sync across every device • Two-factor authentication • Multi-board support • Offline access • eSignatures • Surveys and Questionnaires • Industry Leading Support Security: OnBoard’s security keeps your meeting materials safe and your organization in compliance. We know that nothing short of the most advanced industry leading security measures are acceptable. • Encryption in Transit and Rest and the strongest standard in the board portal industry. Our data centers utilize industry-leading RSA 4096-bit encryption for data in transit between a user's device and the data centers. • Compliant with a broad range of international information security standards, including but not limited to: GLBA, FERPA, HIPAA, FISMA ISO 27001/27002, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402. • Partnering with Microsoft Azure, OnBoard offers world-class security, full disaster recovery, and active geo-replication. Nothing short of the most secure industry leading measures are acceptable. That’s why we offer the gold standard of Cloud Security with OnBoard: Microsoft Azure. Support and Training: Passageways’ ongoing support includes 24/7 U.S. based phone and online chat. An online resource center includes detailed guides on how to use OnBoard. Upon any major product release, live training is provided to all customers. Customer Success Managers provide ongoing support. Live, interactive, training is provided for administrators and end users whenever needed. Assistance with setting up new users, new committees, or new meetings is always available. Support is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Live administrator training is provided via online sessions. These sessions are flexible and customizable to match the needs of the individual administrators and organizations. For board and committee members, Passageways provides both onsite and online training sessions. Contact us at email@example.com or at 765.535.1882 for a free trial or any additional information.
What's new in this version
• Added ability to RSVP as "Attending Remotely" to a meeting • See which meetings have been Archived on your meetings list • Fixed minor bugs
- Board materials automatically save and instantly sync across every device.
- Dashboard, a personalized homepage for every organization. Quickly examine upcoming meetings, instant one-touch access to supplementary materials and announcements.
- Notes and Annotations, easily add your thoughts and changes by highlighting, touching, and typing.
- Outlook Add-In enables directors to RSVP to meetings and vote on approvals, right from Outlook
- Multi-Board Support allows directors to quickly navigate between the boards they sit on.
- Resource Folders are a central location for key documents like: the annual report, corporate policies, bylaws, and corporate charter
- eSignatures provide a fast, secure, and accurate identification alternative for signatures, all while keeping your records compliant.
- Work online or off. When there’s no internet you can still access all your board materials. Once you’re back on wifi, all your work will instantly sync across your devices.
- With two-factor authentication your OnBoard account can only be accessed by verifying your identity using a second method, separate from your password.
- Secure Approvals and Voting Approve the annual budget, amend the bylaws, adopt employee benefits, any board actions can be voted on directly within OnBoard.
- Announcements provide key information your board members need to know. Alert them when the board book is uploaded, a meeting is rescheduled, or if a location changes.