Paste an image directly to a temporary file and copies back its path. Are you tired of copying an image, pasting it in a program, looking for where to save the file, remembering where you saved it, and then picking up the file and sending it to the destination? Imagine doing all of this with a click of a button. This tool is perfect for all the web pages and applications that only accept files and won't accept clipboard pastes. It is ideal for taking screenshots. It integrates very well with Snip & Sketch and Clipboard History. * Saves the image stored in the clipboard to a temporal file. * Copies the temporal file path back to the clipboard, so you can paste it into your application's file picker. * Accepts images shared from programs like Snip & Sketch. * Take screenshots directly from Paste to File * Share the image to other programs * Open the image in any of the compatible programs * Edit the image * Option to monitor the clipboard and automatically paste to file when the app gets focus * Share image files with Paste to File from Windows Explorer
What's new in this version
1.1.27 * NEW: Take screenshots directly from Paste to File * NEW: Share the image to other programs * NEW: Open the image in any of the compatible programs * NEW: Edit the image * NEW: Option to monitor the clipboard and automatically paste to file when the app gets focus * Now you can share image files with Paste to file from Windows Explorer 1.0.24 * Fixed a regression clicking in the file path field. * Fixed a glitch in the command bar. 1.0.24 * If the image format in the clipboard is not recognized. the application won't crash. * Added Feedback and Rate us buttons so you can send us comments easier. * Added a command bar, and soon more useful commands will be added. 1.0.23 * Corrected some orthographic and grammatical errors Older * Acrylic background * Allows to copy again the image pasted in a file * Allows to copy again the file path * The appearance was improved * Animations show what action was performed * Publish the version for older Windows * Add a message when the window is empty
- Saves the image stored in the clipboard to a temporal file
- Copies the temporal file path back to the clipboard so that you can paste it in your application's file picker.
- Accepts images shared from programs like Snip & Sketch
- You can copy again to the clipboard the image saved in the file.
- You can copy the file path again.
- Take screenshots directly from the app.
- Share the image directly with other programs.
- Open the image file in any registered image editor.
- Paste to file without needing to click the button
- Edit the image with Snip & Sketch app