What's new in this version
1.1.27 * NEW: Take screenshots directly from Paste to File * NEW: Share the image to other programs * NEW: Open the image in any of the compatible programs * NEW: Edit the image * NEW: Option to monitor the clipboard and automatically paste to file when the app gets focus * Now you can share image files with Paste to file from Windows Explorer 1.0.24 * Fixed a regression clicking in the file path field. * Fixed a glitch in the command bar. 1.0.24 * If the image format in the clipboard is not recognized. the application won't crash. * Added Feedback and Rate us buttons so you can send us comments easier. * Added a command bar, and soon more useful commands will be added. 1.0.23 * Corrected some orthographic and grammatical errors Older * Acrylic background * Allows to copy again the image pasted in a file * Allows to copy again the file path * The appearance was improved * Animations show what action was performed * Publish the version for older Windows * Add a message when the window is empty
- Saves the image stored in the clipboard to a temporal file
- Copies the temporal file path back to the clipboard so that you can paste it in your application's file picker.
- Accepts images shared from programs like Snip & Sketch
- You can copy again to the clipboard the image saved in the file.
- You can copy the file path again.
- Take screenshots directly from the app.
- Share the image directly with other programs.
- Open the image file in any registered image editor.
- Paste to file without needing to click the button
- Edit the image with Snip & Sketch app