- Manage a personal database as interactive patterns on your desktop. - Interact with a lifetime of data like retrieving visual memory patterns. - Create and navigate 2D Views of your files, notes, bookmarks and emails. - Create associations between any two objects to create patterns of data. - Pattern Manager will lookup bookmarks and images in your personal database automatically as you browse the web. (Requires browser and separate plugin) - Create large interactive Views of your database in Microsoft Excel. (Requires MS Office) - Perform many functions not possible in traditional flat or hierarchical databases such as: associative search, path analysis and multi-level filtering. - Pattern Manager automatically creates demo and default databases. - The demo database contains instructions to get started learning to manage interactive patterns of data.
What's new in this version
Pattern Manager 6.1 update fixes various bugs.
- Build a personal database
- Interact with data as visual patterns
- Analyze pages automatically as you surf the web
- Manage and surf groups of web browsers
- Save and send Views to other people