PDF Reader - View, Edit, Annotate by Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF editor • Free! No ads, no in-app purchases • Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation • Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more • Annotate PDFs with others in real time • Fill PDF forms and sign documents • Take notes on blank PDFs • Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations • Designed to work well on both tablets and phones HIGHLIGHTS: PDF Reader • Bookmark pages for future reference • Crop pages to use the screen fully • Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments • Use the table of contents to jump to chapters and sections • View as single- or double-page, continuous scroll, and thumbnails • Text search, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more! PDF Annotator and Editor • Draw and type text directly on the PDF • Optimized for styluses • Highlight, underline and strikeout text • Add comments, arrows, circles, lines, and more • Use the annotation summary to see all annotations at a glance, and tap one to navigate to it • Scroll by using two fingers while you annotate • Insert, rearrange, and delete pages in PDF documents • Annotate PDFs with others in real time Sign & Fill PDF Forms • Fill out, save, and send PDF forms • Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later re-use • Print documents directly from the app Convert & Create • Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (supports jpeg, png, gif, tif) • Merge multiple documents • Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes Make Xodo Better: Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://xodo.uservoice.com/. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
What's new in this version
= New in Xodo 4.2.6 = - Bug fix for saving as a Flattened / reduced copy. - Moved Line, Circle, Square and Arrow tools back to the main toolbar. = New in Xodo 4.2.5 = - Undo/Redo functionality. - Maximum tabs allowed changed to 20. - Multi-select tool to apply color, opacity, move, delete, flatten and change size of multiple annotations together. - Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
- View & Navigate — Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs. View in single-page, continuous or thumbnail modes. Easily skip to chapters, sections or annotations. Search and zoom in on text.
- Convert & Create — Use your mobile device to convert or scan images to PDF for easy viewing and annotation. Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo as an image-rich notepad.
- Annotate & Comment — Highlight, underline or strikeout text. Attach sticky notes or add text. Insert lines, arrows, circles, polygons or draw freehand. Change colors, sizes, transparencies and more.
- Sign & Fill Forms — Quickly fill in, save, and share PDF forms. Easily sign any contract, agreement, or statement by hand, then save your signature for easy future use.
- Share & Print — Send your annotated documents to others via email. Print your PDF documents directly from your mobile device.
- Access & Manage Documents — Easily select, rename, copy, move or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager. Access recent docs and automatically open them to the last page visited.
- Xodo Connect — Collaborate in real-time with clients, colleagues or classmates. View, annotate, comment or discuss via live chat from any web browser on mobile or desktop - no signups/installs needed.
Published byXodo Technologies Inc.
CopyrightCopyright © Xodo Technologies Inc. 2016-2019
Developed byXodo Technologies Inc.
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction
PDF Reader - View, Edit, Annotate by Xodo license terms