PDF to DWG Converter is a full featured PDF to DWG/DXF converter that allows you to batch convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF without the need of AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat.
What's new in this version
The unregistered version converts three files at one time and the full version can be purchased in Windows Store.
- Batch convert PDF to DWG and PDF to DXF quickly and accurately.
- Stand-alone utility - AutoCAD NOT required.
- Outputs AutoCAD R13 - R2020 DWG/DXF files.
- Supports all versions of PDF file.
- Handles single page and multiple page files with ease.
- Converts the whole PDF document, a range of pages or one page into separate DWG/DXF files.
- Generates and optimizes vector entities.
- Intelligent TrueType texts and line width recognition.
- Retains colors in the DWG/DXF file.
- Resizes the drawing by scale factor.
- Directly converts scanned PDF (Image PDF or raster PDF) without the need of raster to vector software.
- Works with and without AutoCAD/Acrobat.
- High performance, full featured and simple to use.