This app displays the official calendar of Iran. The official calendar in Iran (and Afghanistan) is the modern Iranian calendar. It includes official holidays of Iran and special and/or historical events. This app is designed for Windows 8.1 modern UI and looks great even in snapped view. It's customizable live tile displays current month, today's occasions and events, or current time. You can import Google calendar events. You can also add custom events and set reminders for them.
What's new in this version
New in Version 126.96.36.199: • Bug Fix: Hijri occasions and events recurrence
- Persian calendar in month view
- Displays Persian, Gregorian, and Hijri dates
- Displays official holidays of Iran (only when Persian language is selected)
- Displays special and/or historical events (Optionally and only when Persian language is selected)
- Displays week numbers
- Automatic handling of Gregorian to Hijri conversion error to meet official calendar of Iran
- Customizable live tile which displays current month, today's occasions and events, or current time
- Supports multiple sizes for live tile (large, wide, medium, or small)
- Simple, modern, and touch-friendly design
- Looks great even in snapped view
- Custom events and reminders
- Allows importing Google Calendar events
- Jump to custom Persian, Gregorian, or Hijri date
Published byM. Jahedbozorgan
CopyrightCopyright © 2014, M. Jahedbozorgan.
Developed byM. Jahedbozorgan
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Publisher InfoPersian Calendar of Iran support
Additional termsTerms of transaction
Persian Calendar of Iran license terms
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.